The EPIC tool is designed to maximize the performance of your skincare by promoting deeper penetration of active ingredients, without compromising skin health.
How to use:
To use the Epic roller, you want to do so in a downward motion. EPIC is designed to gently grab the skin which can only happen on most skin if used in downward motion. It will not function correctly if used in an upward motion. When using you will lift the roller off the skin to roll the next zone. Remember the spot where you left off and roll to the next zone. You will use the space between to do a minimal overlap, so you only move it half the width of the roller- about an inch-so that the left roller is hitting the space in between the two rollers from the last pass.
EPIC Skin Tool is meant to be used after applying skincare serums and treatment products and allow time for these to dry. Wet skin is not ideal because EPIC can slip and scratch the skin if it is too wet. EPIC can be used safely in the face and all body areas. However, you want to use gently on the nose and extremely gently on the eyelids, or skip these areas altogether.
- Weighted handle featuring hundreds of mini-pyramids that penetrate just beyond the lipid barrier.
- Up to 30% more of a product's active ingredients will infuse more deeply into the surface layer
- 360-degree, angled rollers that gently glide over facial contours creating micro-channels in a safe zone.
- Increases circulation, firms, and re-energizes the skin.
- Can be used safely anywhere on the face or neck, and on most skin types. (We do not recommend the EPIC Skin Tool for people with severe acne, rosacea, or dermatitis).
- Supports lasting results at-home between professional treatments by enhancing any skincare routine for faster, more advanced results.